The Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library is a 501(3)c non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness and funds, as well as advocate for, the New Providence Memorial Library.
The Friends' sponsorship includes:
- the Sunday Concert Series
- the Museum Pass program
- movie licenses which allow the library to screen feature films including movies newly released on DVD
- special events for all ages
Additionally, the Friends organize the Annual Craft Fair, curate a wonderful gallery space in the library, and provide funds for other improvements to the library.
To become a Friend of the New Providence Memorial Library, make a contribution in one of two ways:
- Print the donation page, then mail it and a check to: Friends of the New Providence Library, 377 Elkwood Ave., New Providence, NJ 07974. Or hand the envelope to staff at the library's front desk.
- Donate online - coming soon!
In addition, when you shop the Friends' AmazonSmile page, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library.
To learn more about the Friends' activities, follow us on Facebook.