Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library
The Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness and funds, as well as advocate for, the New Providence Memorial Library.
The Friends' sponsorship includes:
- the Sunday Concert Series
- the Museum Pass program
- movie licenses to allow the library to screen feature films
- special events and programming for all ages
- funding for improvements such as furniture, artwork, shelving
Additionally, the Friends organize the Annual Craft Fair and curate the library's gallery space.
To become a Friend of the New Providence Memorial Library, make a contribution in one of two ways:
- Donate to Friends of NPML via PayPal! You don't need a PayPal account to give.
- Print the donation page, then mail it and a check to: Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library, 377 Elkwood Ave., New Providence, NJ 07974. Or hand the envelope to staff at the library's front desk.
In addition, when you shop the Friends' AmazonSmile page, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library.
To learn more about the Friends' activities, check the list of Friends-sponsored events below and follow us on Facebook.
|Winter Gnome Adult Craft - 10 Dec 2022 - 10:30AM|
|Cover Girls Holiday Concert - 11 Dec 2022 - 03:00PM|
|"Portraits" Show Artist Reception - 13 Dec 2022 - 05:30AM|
|Monthly Movie: The House of Gucci - 13 Dec 2022 - 01:00PM|
|Books & Bagels - 03 Jan 2023 - 10:30AM|
|Basics of At-Home 3D Printing - 07 Jan 2023 - 02:00PM|
|Monthly Movie: Top Gun Maverick - 10 Jan 2023 - 01:00PM|
|NPHS Jazz Choir Concert - 22 Jan 2023 - 03:00PM|
|Lunar New Year Children's Party - 04 Feb 2023 - 02:00PM|