Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library
The Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to raise awareness and funds, as well as advocate for, the New Providence Memorial Library.
The Friends' sponsorship includes:
- the Sunday Concert Series
- the Museum Pass program
- movie licenses to allow the library to screen feature films
- special events and programming for all ages
- funding for improvements such as furniture, artwork, shelving
Additionally, the Friends organize the Annual Craft Fair and curate the library's gallery space.
To become a Friend of the New Providence Memorial Library, make a contribution in one of two ways:
- Donate to Friends of NPML via PayPal! You don't need a PayPal account to give.
- Print the donation page, then mail it and a check to: Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library, 377 Elkwood Ave., New Providence, NJ 07974. Or hand the envelope to staff at the library's front desk.
In addition, when you shop the Friends' AmazonSmile page, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library.
To learn more about the Friends' activities, check the list of Friends-sponsored events below and follow us on Facebook.
|Books & Bagels - 04 Apr 2023 - 10:30AM|
|Concord Singers in Concert - 23 Apr 2023 - 03:00PM|
|Library CLOSED - Staff Development Day - 03 May 2023 - 12:00AM|