The New Providence Memorial Libary offers passes to the following museums that may be checked out for one week. All museum passes were generously funded by the Friends of the New Providence Memorial Library.
- Imagine That! offers learning-focused structured play areas & exhibits for preschoolers & young children. It is located in Florham Park. The pass provides admission for four people.
- The Morris Museum presents exhibits to engage all ages in the areas of art, science, history & the performing arts. It is located in Morristown. The pass provides admission for two adults and three children.
- The Museum of Early Trades and Crafts presents and interprets the history, culture & lives of New Jersey's inhabitants, past & present with exhibits and activities for all ages. It is located in Madison. The pass provides admission for two adults and all children under 18.
- The Newark Museum holds major collections of American art, decorative arts, contemporary art and the arts of Asia, Africa, the Americas and the ancient world. It is located in Newark. The pass provides admission for two adults and all children under 17.
- The Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms presents and celebrates the contributions to design and lifestyle made by the Stickley Company and the Craftsman lifestyle. It is located in the former home of noted designer Gustav Stickley in Parsippany. The pass provides admission for two adults and all children under 18 of the same family.
Discount only: The Liberty Science Center in Jersey City will give you $3 off the admission fee if you bring your New Providence Library card with you.
To see if a pass is currently available or not, search the catalog for museum pass. You may place a hold on a pass that is currently checked out.