Computers with Internet access and Office are available for the public to use. Log in with your NPML card or ask for a guest pass at the circulation desk.
Only 3 computer stations are available at a time because of the need for social distancing. Use is subject to the following restrictions:
- No person will be allowed in to the library without a mask.
- There is a 45 minute limit on sessions. One session per day max.
- Save your work often, in case the PC you are using freezes.
- Only single parties will be admitted, no accompanying children can be accommodated.
- Children under 10 are not permitted at computers since they need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals who appear to be symptomatic. These may include coughs, fever or shortness of breath.